High Vitamin Butter Oil
High Vitamin Organic Butter Oil is a product of fresh non-homogenized milk from cows grazing in lush Green pastures and fed only GRASS (absolutely no grains are fed). Oil is extracted from dairy cream and processed minimally to preserve nutrients, freshness, aroma and color.
Made From Certified Organic 100% Grass-Fed Milk.
99% Pure, Naturally Buttery, Tastes Fresh and Delicious!
Naturally rich in vitamins (A, E & K) and Phenolic Antioxidants
Butyric acid, Wulzen Factor, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA; a healthy fat).
No Salt, Preservatives or Artificial Flavors or Colors added.
Gluten free & Gelatin free
|High Vitamin Butter Oil 13 oz
|High Vitamin Butter Oil 24 oz
“We Don’t Sell Products; We Sell Trust”
Wholesale /Affiliate Customer? Click here!
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more within the contiguous 48 US States.
“Our Product Speaks the Quality”
We are a proud member of:
The Weston A. Price Foundation
For Wise Traditions in Food Farming and the Healing Arts
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NutraPro Grass-Fed Butter Oil ORGANIC?
- Yes it is organic. Grass-Fed Butter Oil is produced in the United States from cows that are fed organic grass certified by the Quality Insurance International, accredited by the United States Department of Agriculture.
Why butter Oil taste bitter?
Butter Oil tastes bitter because it is rancid and nutritionally destroyed. Don’t use it. NutraPro uses proprietary technology to protect the original taste, aroma and nutrients. It has buttery taste and high nutritional properties for optimal health.
Why should I use NutraPro Grass-Fed Butter Oil?
- Natural source of vitamins (A, E & K), antioxidants and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA).
- When applied on the dry skin or wound it penetrates deep into tissues and has healing properties.
- Prevents tooth decay and strengthens bones.
- Facial moisturizer. Softens the skin, nourishes tissues, gives glowing texture to the skin, enhances beauty and has anti-aging properties.
- Helps to regularize bowel movement and relieve constipation. Take one or two teaspoons of Grass-fed Butter Oil in the morning followed by 8 oz glass of warm water, and it will help with a bowel movement.
What are the suggested uses for NutraPro Grass-Fed Butter Oil?
- Take 2 teaspoons daily for bone and joint health, to boost immunity and overall health
- Healthy teeth and strong bones
- Body message
- Skin and wound-healing properties
- Body moisturizer
- A healthy source of vitamins and energy.
How do I store NutraPro Grass-Fed Butter Oil?
- An un-opened jar can be stored under refrigeration for up to 3 years. Opened jar does not require refrigeration while in use, unless it is summer time or very warm in your kitchen. Under these conditions, then you may want to keep it in the refrigerator. It will thaw quickly when you take it out of the refrigerator.
- Keep the lid closed at all times and use a clean dry spoon each time you take Grass-fed Butter Oil out. Otherwise, it will develop a rancid flavor and grow mold.
Why is NutraPro Grass-fed Butter Oil of deep yellow color?
- Grass-fed Butter Oil is made from the milk of cows which are fed only grass. The green grasses are rich in Vitamins A and D. The yellow color is due to the high level of Beta-carotene (a precursor of Vitamin A) present in our Grass-Fed Butter Oil. Click here for more information.
Why use NutraPro Grass-fed Butter Oil instead of “regular” butter?
- Grass-Fed Butter Oil is a concentrated product than butter.
- Grass-Fed Butter Oil is moisture free and has a longer shelf-life than butter. Great for travel.
- Tastes good and will give a rich flavor to the food.
If I am lactose-intolerant can I eat NutraPro Grass-Fed Butter Oil?
- Many lactose-intolerant people find no difficulty digesting our Grass-fed Butter Oil. It is lactose free. We suggest that you consult your health professional.
Why does whole butter go rancid and NutraPro Grass-fed Butter Oil doesn’t?
- Whole butter contains milk solids and 16% water. This composition speeds up the process of fatty acid oxidation, resulting in a rancid flavor. Grass-Fed Butter oil is moisture free and has a longer shelf life.
Additional Articles and Information