High Vitamin Butter Oil Benefits
No Comments// Posted in News by TR on 05.13.10.
Grass Fed Butter Oil?
- Grass-Fed Butter Oil has a high smoke point (~380 °F) and is best suited for baking, sautéing and deep frying.
- When applied on the dry skin or wound it penetrates deep into tissues and has healing properties.
- Grass-Fed Butter Oil can be used as facial moisturizer. It softens the skin, nourishes tissues, gives glowing texture to the skin and enhances beauty.
- Helps to regularize bowel movement and relieve constipation. Takeone or two teaspoons of Grass-fed Butter Oil in the morning followed by 8 oz glass of warm water, and it will help with a bowel movement.
Suggested uses for Grass-Fed Butter Oil:
- use as a substitute for butter, one to two teaspoons daily
- body massage
- skin and wound-healing properties
- body moisturizer
- cooking, frying, baking and dipping
- for sauces, steaks, soups, and pastries to impart a full rich flavor
- when grilling, try finishing off your favorite steak with our Grass-Fed Butter Oil